Complete range of corker, machines and/or turrets for natural and synthetic corks for straight and mashroom capping.
The wide selection of cap orientation and distribution systems, as well as capping heads and bottle handling and management systems, guarantee maximum versatility and functionality for each type of cap, bottle and production speed.
- The machines are available as standalone units or as turrets in the cylinder block.
- Turrets made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Top structure without hopper and with Pick&Place cork timing gear system.System for lateral feeding of corks. This system has been tested and is also reliable at high-production speeds. The system is perfect for eliminating dust produced by the hopper. It can handle any type of cork, even pre-oriented.
- Steel head control cam.
- Electrical height adjustment of the turret.
- Rapid tool-free disassembly of the cork compression cylinder heads, cork lowering tubes and bottle hoppers.
- Adjustable cork compression.
- Bottle lifting pistons and plunger holder without lubrication.
Adjustable cork compression with cylindrical plugs.
Corking with vacuum-gas-vacuum system or corking with gas-only system.
Adjustable cork compression with conical or truncated conical plugs.
Absolute protection of the condition of the mouths of the bottles with double spring differential preload system (Patented).
Combined corkers for natural or synthetic straight and mushroom corks.